Mirror Sailing in WA

For Fun, For Competition, For Real ... ... the home of the Mirror Class Association of WA (Inc)

Forums & Classifieds

Forum Home > Wanted to Buy > Mirror Spinnaker

DWL

I would like to purchase a second hand spinnaker.     Preferably one to the latest measurement rule.

--
January 11, 2012 at 4:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rik
Site Owner

Contact Geoff Wilson (geoff.leanne@hotmail.com)

February 14, 2012 at 9:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

mirrorvic

DWL at January 11, 2012 at 4:50 AM

I would like to purchase a second hand spinnaker.     Preferably one to the latest measurement rule.

Hi .. Peter here in Melbourne - Belgrave Sth 3160 -  I was given a mirror 7 yrs ago which included sails , it has sat around & is in need of repaire. I am not a boatie but if you are interested I will get some pics to you over email. I am on SKYPE & can show live what is here - SKYPE address - peterbradley5910.

email address - pjbradley77@gmail.com

hm - 03 97525910

April 1, 2012 at 7:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

mirrorvic

DWL at January 11, 2012 at 4:50 AM

Hi .. Peter here in Melbourne - Belgrave Sth 3160 -  I was given a mirror 7 yrs ago which included sails , it has sat around & is in need of repaire. I am not a boatie but if you are interested I will get some pics to you over email. I am on SKYPE & can show live what is here - SKYPE address - peterbradley5910.

email address - pjbradley77@gmail.com

hm - 03 97525910

April 1, 2012 at 7:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.